Solpods are now available as a ground mounting solar solution.
Alongside our Solpod rooftop solar solution, Solpod Ground offers commercial solar many distinct advantages.
- A standard Solpod is installed on a steel frame fixed to four ‘pour-in-place’ concrete blocks.
- A crane efficiently lifts pods from the truck onto each ballasted frame.
- The height of the steel bearers can be adjusted to compensate for uneven ground, and re-adjusted in case of slumping.
- Solpod Ground has a ‘no reach’ installation, setting a new standard for best practice in Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) for installing solar.
- Solpod Ground comes with a 10-year warranty.
The flexible Solpod Ground is also redeployable.
Like Solpods installed on a commercial and industrial rooftops, a Solpod Ground installation is also uniquely re-deployable and relocatable.