RESPONDING TO NEEDS IN COMMERCIAL ROOFTOP SOLAR
Through extensive research and development, the Solpod team have successfully developed a mobile solar product that meets the needs of commercial and industrial owners and renters. Solpod is non-penetrating on rooftops, does not void roof warranties, and is available for short-term leasing (less than 5 years).
Solpod has the following key features:
- Non-penetrative, fixed to roofs through either industrially certified adhesive feet or the use of roof clamps.
- A unique A-frame design that means less risk of damage to the solar panels at installation and removal. Each pod only weighs less than 14kg per square meter. The Solpods are designed to refold after use, enabling easy redeployment.
- Solpod’s modular prefabrication reduces installation time and cost, industrialising the design and installation process.
- Solpods are versatile and can attach to a wide range of metal roof sheets. Other solar solutions penetrate roofs with screws; risking leaks, rust and voiding roof warranties.
- Solpods automatically accommodate for roof variation, resulting in reduced labour and installation time.